Page 19 of 19
i think its about to be morning in the inferior north american timezone
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Just hopped in. Love the web client version - "point and click" lol.

Anyway- nic is Svibrager, - what I use on other forums and what not.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
@rg, you should edit the opening post with who's who on there if you get a chance. I know probably about a third of the people max lol

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by kirkisking
rg its not letting me log on again for some reason

Hey give me a PM with your credentials.. maybe I can help.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
As requested I updated the first post with a Who's Who section so people can identify with the IRC nicks. There are a lot of people on the network who don't frequently visit the Metal Forum but enjoy metal and guitars anyways. Enjoy!

#voidnet

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by rg_metal
As requested I updated the first post with a Who's Who section so people can identify with the IRC nicks. There are a lot of people on the network who don't frequently visit the Metal Forum but enjoy metal and guitars anyways. Enjoy!

#voidnet

Cheers man!

Anyway just hopped on - preparing for teaching Monday's comp science lab, knocking back some beers, and hanging around on the #chat

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
VG the asshead dc'd as soon as I awoke from my ancient slumber. Get in there more often VG!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

In here

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

in there like swimwear

Outta there like whites outta detroit

get in

I'm in here for a while.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

I was considering seeing if we could get a metal radio up and going on the irc network. We need more UG guys in there in order for it to be worth while though. Also, we would need to think about what server etc.. Anyways just a thought. Get in the channel FFS and discuss. You guys only pop in to say some random shit about games and leave within 30 seconds

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Alright guys I'll be in here for a while.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

everyone get in here and talk about how you hate the new forum design

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

alright MFers.. get in here

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Fucking trolls.. whoever you are I know where you live faggot.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Why isn't this thread showing up anymore? Anyways I'm in here for a while.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal