Up for sale is an axe fx ultra. I purchased it about a year ago and it has worked great for me ever since. It's got firmware version 11 on it and has never left my room and is in perfect working order. I will also ship it with presets that I've personally made, but will include the disc that has the original factory presets included on it. I accept verified Pay Pal only, and ship UPS ground to lower 48 U.S. only. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! And no trades please, I need the money to help pay for a new car

I will also include an EMU 1x1 MIDI cable along with the preset disc and instruction manual.
Price is $1500 shipped
Your playing on that video is sick dude, are any of those riffs your own? Recognized a bit of Periphery clean stuff, and Passenger by Haunted Shores I thought, just wondering what some of the other stuff is!

Anyway, I'm actually kind of tempted to sell my POD HD to buy this, I have the money, but I mean its up to you whether you would want to send it to Australia or not...its totally cool if that would be way too much. XD
no canada shipping only US?
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
No I could do shipping to canada or austrailia if you'd like. The main reason I said us is just to keep shipping costs down but as long as you guys are willing to pay shipping i'll ship it wherever. And yeah I played all new materials and a bit of passenger but

Quote by world-ablaze
Your playing on that video is sick dude, are any of those riffs your own? Recognized a bit of Periphery clean stuff, and Passenger by Haunted Shores I thought, just wondering what some of the other stuff is!

Thanks dude although I feel like my playing is quite sloppy here haha. I believe it was all new materials I played on the clean ambient part and a bit of passenger from 1:01-1:18. Everything else is just half assed ideas I have laying around haha