Page 3 of 3
#84
Quote by whoomit
I electrocuted myself the day before yesterday on my new amp.

y'know whats good for electrocution-by-amp burns?
rub IcyHot on it.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
#86
Quote by Harvey Swick
y'know whats good for electrocution-by-amp burns?
rub IcyHot on it.

Thanks!
Quote by MH400
im s0 funnayyyy xDDDDDD

But srs, was it your fault? Or is the amp faulty / out to kill you in the face?

My fault. It's from the 80's and one of the channels doesn't work. I had a little play of the thing whilst it was apart, and when I switched it off I may have accidentally put my finger inside as I pressed the switch...

#87
Quote by whoomit
Thanks!

My fault. It's from the 80's and one of the channels doesn't work. I had a little play of the thing whilst it was apart, and when I switched it off I may have accidentally put my finger inside as I pressed the switch...



Ah... That explains it...
#88
Once, the little plastic thing that protrubes from the phone jack on the phone cord was hanging off so I used my teeth to try and remove it.

I didn't think about the other part of the cord that was still plugged into the wall.

Lets just say I won't ever do anything that stupid again. It was like being hit over the head by a sledge hammer.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.


Page 3 of 3