Found someone with this guitar selling it used

looks to be in really good condition...price is 1200 for the ESP Horizon FR-2 guitar (in red).

Seems like a really good price...it goes for 2000 dollars plus tax here new.

Thoughts?
Offer him 1000 bucks and see if you can get it for cheaper

1200 bucks is really good though

Is it actually an ESP or an LTD?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Offer him 1000 bucks and see if you can get it for cheaper

1200 bucks is really good though

Is it actually an ESP or an LTD?

He definitely wont go cheaper (I tried lol)...its an ESP Had my eye on it for a while!
I think it's a pretty good price.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yeah 1200 is fair, as long as it's in 90%+ condition.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
trying to decide between the horizon and also the RG7620 for 400 dollars used...kinda want a 7 string! Cant decide what guitar to get (I know theyre very different lol)
Personally I'd go with the ESP.

There's like a million RG 7 string guitars in the market. You might not get another one of those ESP Horizons floating around.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If it's in good condition then do it!

I have an ESP Horizon FRII and can't sing its praises enough. It's an absolutely awesome guitar, sounds amazing, plays like a dream, superbly finished, and the floyd rose original is fantastic.
Last edited by NotTheMessiah30 at Oct 8, 2012,
Oh and if it's the EMG version do the 18 volt mod, it sounds awesome! Plus there's plenty of room in the control cavity for the extra battery.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Personally I'd go with the ESP.

There's like a million RG 7 string guitars in the market. You might not get another one of those ESP Horizons floating around.

+1
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Different league to the Ibanez 7. Also, a 6 string is a much better all round guitar for most things.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

instead just send me a way to get in touch with this friend of yours...

Glad that I was able to save you from making that purchase

But seriously, that's a good deal and I would scoop it up in a heartbeat.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math
This seems to be more of a 6 vs 7 string decision than anything.

If you are in the market for both types of guitars, that ESP would be pretty sweet. However, if you really want a 7 string, then a 6 string might be useless(especially if you already have one).

Also, the RG7620 is a rock solid 7 string, and the difference in quality between 400 dollars and 1200 dollars might not be justified.
Take the ESP and let me know where I can find that $400 7620
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs