UK massive clearout: JCM2000 head, various guitars, Squier bass & various pedals

Page 3 of 3
MickAlmighty
UGs ONLY Human-Raccoon
1,326 IQ
Got my ISP Decimator through the post today...

Absolutely TOP NOTCH service, thanks a lot Seb! To say I only paid yesterday and it arrived today? SUPER happy

Thanks a lot
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it
4,127 IQ
Sweet.

So just a heads up, I'm still waiting on replies from last week from several people and as it so happens, I'm out again until Saturday evening. It's only 24 hours but still, don't fret (ah? Ahh? See what I did there?) if I don't get back to you within five seconds. That said if I don't hear from you by this Tuesday I can only assume you're no longer interested. Liam, this doesn't apply to you, don't worry.

... Come on, that was a good pun.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Yup, that's no problem.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
vacant_pistol
Nose Picker
868 IQ
Sent you a PM back regarding the dsl. Sorry about the slow reply. Hectic week at work. Got cash waiting!
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
WOWdoritos
are tasty.
331 IQ
Please can you message me what's left + prices.

Cheers!
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Price are on the first page.

What's left consists of:

Squier Jazz bass (sort of taken)
DSL 100 (sort of taken)
ESP LTD H-1001 (sort of taken)
Epiphone LP Ultra-II
ESP LTD SA-2
EHX Neo Clone
CS-3
SD-1
GE-7

So, this is fun. Woke up this morning and there's been totally out-of-the-blue heavy snowfall. We're snowed in. Don't know how this may effect posting/collecting/etc. All I know is that right now, 9:46am on Sunday the 4th of November, it's impossible to get up or down this hill.

Tom, if you're reading this, sent you an email but basically do not attempt to get here unless you happen to own a snowplow. We can reschedule.

I'll send out emails, PMs and post here the second the roads here are safe again for people to come up/send stuff off/etc.
Tom 1.0
Hot For Teacher
6,308 IQ
Just to let everybody know, Seb is a stand up guy and it was very nice to meet you .

Guys, dont be out off by the drive, it's well worth it and a beautiful part of the world to go through and considering the price this stuff is going for its well worth the petrol costs.

Thanks mate!
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
Could you PM me where you are please? i REALLLYYY want the LTD H1001 and am interested in the CS3 and GE7. Am i able to try them all out? would you hang on to the H1001 for me please?

Cheers man

Really appreciate it
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Ta, Tom, 'twas nice to meet you too after.. hell, four years of bs'ing on here? Huh. Kind of crazy now that I think of it.

TheRiffGod, there's already someone else who's registered interest in the LTD so it's only fair to wait for them to get back to me first. If they decide not to buy, I'll let you know. You can try stuff out before buying but there's a couple of things to bear in mind, A) if someone buys the Marshall head that means the only thing here to test stuff through is a solid state digital modelling amp and that's going to mask the tone, and B) it'd be a helluva trip to make if you weren't sure you were going to buy something. I posted pictures of the LTD earlier in this thread, so check those out and re-read the descriptions I put in the first post.
I'm in Bath, I see in your profile you're in Cardiff. So it wouldn't be the world's longest trip but it wouldn't be the shortest either. I strongly encourage you to double-check you really want the guitar and pedals before coming over - if the other guy doesn't buy them first, of course.

Apart from the odd night here and there I should be able to check in and keep this thread up-to-date several times a day from now on, so if anything goes/becomes available again I'll post here rather than reply to every PM individually.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
well of course wait for the other user's reply, it's only manners to wait and see. it just seems like a fantastic deal.

and great, i have stuck this thread for me too

thanks
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Right well, that's the DSL gone, no change for anything else.
vacant_pistol
Nose Picker
868 IQ
Just in case anyone wondered, MrFlibble is a great guy and completely honest! You'll do well dealing with him.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Somehow the words "completely honest" always make me think "couldn't be any dodgier", but ta.

Still waiting on a few people to get back to me about various things, some for over a week now. Since there's now four others waiting for the same items, I think I'm going to have to call it; if I've not heard back from you by this time next week (i.e. the evening of the 14th) then I'll assume you've lost interest and I'll pass things on to the next person in line.
JayCartay
1,991 IQ
I am very happy with the bits I bought. An absolute pleasure to deal with
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
would you be willing to make me up a combo deal?

say, (if it doesnt go) the H-1001, and all the boss kit, for something like £250?

thanks

MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
It is looking like the LTD is going to be up for grabs since the other dude's yet to get back to me. However, most of the Boss stuff is already gone (see above for what's still available).
I'm also rather loathe to chuck more money off when I've already got everything going for ridiculously low prices as it is. If you can collect then I may be more inclined to take a little bit off but it wouldn't be much.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
The LTD H1001, CS3, and GE7 are what I would like primarily, but I will have the SD1 as well if it isn't taken. And local pickup should be fine. Although, of course, I do definitely want to try it out first.

thanks MrFlibble

MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Well, given it's now Wednesday and neither of the other guys after the LTD have replied to me in almost two weeks now, I'm happy to sell it (and any pedals) to you.

The guitar's 200 and each pedal is 20, I suppose if you wanna get all three pedals then we can round that down to a nice clean 250, effectively call the SD-1 £10 if you do fancy it. You are welcome to try 'em out before hand but bear in mind the only amp here now is a solid state modelling amp, so it's not really the ideal set up.

PM me for an address and to work out a good time to come.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
I have messaged you.

thanks

MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Aaand that's the LTD H-1001, CS-3, SD-1 and GE-7 gone.

This leaves:
Neo Clone
NS-2
LTD SA-2
LP Ultra-II
WOWdoritos
are tasty.
331 IQ
Check your email my friend.
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
guitar is yummy
1,017 IQ
be possible to see pictures of les paul please?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Easiest to reuse one from my NGD

I could take others but there's really no point. It's entirely stock and as-new so there's nothing of any particular interest to photograph.
guitar is yummy
1,017 IQ
Thanks appreciate that. Just working transport out and will get back to you
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
AndyGray
UG Addict
1,267 IQ
I'll give you £15 including P&P for the NS-2. Postage to UK.
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Right. Usually I try to stay polite, but why in the name of greek buggery would I do that? It's a £90 pedal, not to mention posting a pedal is in the region of another fiver. I'm already cutting my own throat asking for £20, why would I take a ten quid hit on top of that?

Either way, it's no longer available regardless.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
an absolute pleasure doing business with you, MrFlibble.

I have picked up some great new pieces of kit brilliant condition, and very well looked after

thanks for all the time you gave my dad and I, oh, and you have such an epic amp!!

all the best

MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
I know most people here will call me crazy, but it really is very nice to be using the Line 6 again. If only Bath's music scene didn't suck so much and I had the chance to give it the thrashing it deserves.
guitar is yummy
1,017 IQ
I've sent you an email about the les paul
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
I wish I'd of seen all of this earlier I only live in Bristol and could do with a load more pedals
Which ones are still up for grabs?
MrFlibble
4,127 IQ
Nothing. Everything is now spoken for - just finishing up with the last two deals and then that's everything gone.

Thanks to all who have bought things and made this (um, relatively) easy. Can consider this closed. If I decide to sell anything else it'll probably get its own thread, since this one has become something of a long-winded mess. Ta, all.
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
Ahhh wish I'd seen this earlier
I shall keep my eye out for any other tasty deals from now on
jimihendrix6699
688 IQ
i dont know why..but i found it entertaining to read through all of this
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Boonnoo666
IRL Skwisgaar
1,357 IQ
Dude, are you still selling the Marshall head?
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website