Registered User
Join date: Feb 2012
31 IQ

As the title suggests, my input jack is loose. Unlike other guitars, mine seems to be built in. Does anyone have any idea how i can replace this?

I hope someone here knows how to take the thing off.

King Twili
UG's Constable
Join date: Jul 2008
101 IQ
It'll probably be attached in some way on the inside. Check by taking either the back electronics cover off, or the scratchplate. I'm likely wrong though, so wait for somebody else to come and say.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"