Page 2 of 2
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by AeolianWolf
i'm a very proud german, and i'm not much for atonality...where do i fall on your scale?

Getting close to the Nazi side there.
Hail
i'm a mean bully
431 IQ
amadeus amadeus
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
Sleepy__Head
A cornucopia of trivia
54 IQ
Er war Superstar
Er war populär
Quote by Hail
oh shut up with that /mu/ bullshit. fidget house shouldn't even be a genre, why in the world would it deserve its own subgenres you twat
hamza hashmi
787 IQ
atonality hmmm. a tonal rythm part lets you include chromatic notes in a lead part with making the feel less wierd. joe satriani's guitar secrets book had a topic trash shredding, well in that you can play a atonal backing track in d, and on the lead you can play dmin, d harmonic minor, d phrygian minor etc etc, and you would still sound great.
there are a lot of examples, like lick library's synyster gates style solo has a lot of chromatic licks over an atona backing track. or you can look into slayer' solos.
Keth
Contrapunctalist
488 IQ
Quote by hamza hashmi
atonality hmmm. a tonal rythm part lets you include chromatic notes in a lead part with making the feel less wierd. joe satriani's guitar secrets book had a topic trash shredding, well in that you can play a atonal backing track in d, and on the lead you can play dmin, d harmonic minor, d phrygian minor etc etc, and you would still sound great.
there are a lot of examples, like lick library's synyster gates style solo has a lot of chromatic licks over an atona backing track. or you can look into slayer' solos.

Hate to break it you, but nothing you just said is right.
AeolianWolf
Tonal Vigilante
186 IQ
Quote by hamza hashmi
atonal backing track in d

Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
hamza hashmi
787 IQ
okay thats chromaticism. its okay, everybody can laugh at me.
Last edited by hamza hashmi at Nov 5, 2012,