Jet City JCA50H and matching 2x12 for $350

http://worcester.craigslist.org/msg/3349560018.html

I'm more of a high gain player, but at this price I'm not sure I can say no. Thing is I'm in an apartment so I couldn't go all out with this but I plan to play in bands again someday and also plan on getting a house in the near future. Might collect some dust for now, but a good investment?
Schecter C-1+ (SH-2 Neck | SH-5 Bridge)
Breedlove C250/CMe-FS
Vox VT20+
If you're not buying it to resell it, and it's not right for you, then it's not an investment, it's just a waste of money. Can't jump on every deal just because it's a good deal.

Answer these questions and we can tell you if it's a good amp for you (and recommend other amps that are). https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by diskothek
Jet City JCA50H and matching 2x12 for $350

http://worcester.craigslist.org/msg/3349560018.html

I'm more of a high gain player, but at this price I'm not sure I can say no. Thing is I'm in an apartment so I couldn't go all out with this but I plan to play in bands again someday and also plan on getting a house in the near future. Might collect some dust for now, but a good investment?
Yeah, it sounds like a good match for you. The JCA50 has a lot of gain on tap, it's very much 'high gain'.
It's a lot of amp for $350.

Hell, maybe having a nice stack sitting in the corner of your apartment will give you the impetus to get back into gigging with a band!
i'll give you 8 hours while i try to find 350 dollars.
buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
Quote by diskothek

I'm more of a high gain player, but at this price I'm not sure I can say no.

the jet city 50 watt head has shedloads of gain. it's more 80s-voiced than modern-voiced, but it's very much "high gain". Really high gain, frankly.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by Dave_Mc

the jet city 50 watt head has shedloads of gain. it's more 80s-voiced than modern-voiced, but it's very much "high gain". Really high gain, frankly.

I'm not too familiar with JC, but after a little reading I see that it would indeed hold its own in metal. So tempting to get this.
Schecter C-1+ (SH-2 Neck | SH-5 Bridge)
Breedlove C250/CMe-FS
Vox VT20+
yeah it has loads of gain. i'd say it has an 80s voicing rather than a super-modern voicing, but it definitely has enough gain for pretty much anything.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by NakedInTheRain
**** that's a good deal. i would do it and sex the guy afterwards.

Note to self: never give NakedInTheRain a good deal. On anything.
I'll just toss my proverbial hat into the ring and say it's a damn good deal. With a boost and/or eq pedal you can get into modern metal territory, methinks.
Le Gear
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Ibanez AM93
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange AD30
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H
'72 Fender Vibrosonic Reverb

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"