jwleon
36 IQ
Hi,
I've always lurked here for years, so thought I'd stop in and see if anyone can help. I've been looking and looking but can only find the lyrics to
"Had I known you better then" by Hall & Oates. I need the chords. They seem relatively easy but I can't figure it out. Please help if you can.
Thanks very much
Joe
Last edited by jwleon at Oct 23, 2012,
ccmyff
Banned
10 IQ
In case you are the fans of Miami Dolphins, you should think of having one of Dolphins Jersey . On the Miami Dolphins Apparel , you can find all Dolphins Jerseys you would like with varieties of styles, sizes and colors. They are all manufactured from high-quality polyester two-way stretch pique fabric and it has solid mesh inserts for ventilation. The supporters of Dolphins Jerseys are suggested to wander this Dolphins to select your favorite jerseys. Enjoy shopping here!
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Oct 26, 2012,
whoomit
1,492 IQ
^ They've actually only just been submitted by somebody who tabbed it out especially for TS
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
Quote by whoomit
^ They've actually only just been submitted by somebody who tabbed it out especially for TS

Good spot!! Have edited my last post to be an "in case you hadn't spotted them" rather than the "why didn't you find this" I originally posted
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud