I was just listening to a song I really like but I never managed to finish ("eerie", it was material for my old band) and I decided it was time to post most of my unfinished material to see whats your take on it.
If you guys need some backstory: two years ago, maybe more, I decided to start a band with what I considered then one of my best friends. We first started as a Melodeath/Thrash sort of deal, and then morphed into a more old school DM sort of deal ("pure old school swedish brutality (cocky I know)"), with some of my later works being really blast heavy and a bit Grindcore influenced ("eerie").
Some of the songs were never intended for the band at all, like the "Untitled 1" and "song 4", but when the fuck I'm gonna have a chance of sharing them then?
Some of the songs I'm a bit on the verge, like the "weird songy", but I'm pretty ok with most of them. I'm thinking about maybe, in the (maybe not so) near future releasing them in a band situation, if I ever manage to find one that's willing to use old material, or maybe release it solo as a last resort, but for that I need some help digging through the turds to find the gold nuggets, if there are any. C4C is applied here, as always.

EDIT: After digging through all this shit (a folder with 100 files and then double checking another with 340+ files) I found the absolute first riff I created jamming with my then friend and band mate: "PENISES EVERYWHERE" is where it got serious, and we got really pumped about it. I still remember coming up with the tapping riff in his bedroom, as I tuned my guitar up. We quicky ran to his PC to type it on GP so we wouldn't forget, and we then came up with the first riff. I remember it as it was yesterday ;_;

Also to note that I removed every contribuition he had to this files, so that's why there are some missing solos and stuffz. Everything here was written by me.

EDIT2: I'm not asking you guise to review all of them obv lol, just one would be cool, but if you want to really help review a bunch of them: remember that all of these are incomplete, meaning most of them are pretty short.

EDIT3: Solo at 73 from the "song separated from it's umbilical chord xD" it's not mine, so just erase it or something. There's no way I'm replacing 108 files for a 4 bar solo.
Attachments:
GP5.zip
GP4.zip
MIDI.zip
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Oct 25, 2012,
Aintnobodygottimefo'dat.avi

Jokes aside, Untitled 1 is my favourite out of this. So much Obscura.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Aintnobodygottimefo'dat.avi

I know
Quote by EpiExplorer
Jokes aside, Untitled 1 is my favourite out of this. So much Obscura.

I didn't even know Obscura back then
I think I wrote it back in the end of 2009/beginning of 2010: one of the first serious songs I've ever written. And it was mostly influenced by later Death, and since Obscura are kinda similar to them I see the connection.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Oct 25, 2012,