As the title says.

I bought 2 packets of elixir 11-52s today and the D string was too short to string.. wouldn't make it through the machinehead. I am mad. A pack of elixir's costs $20 here and i had to use the D string from my second pack and now like.. When i restring it again i wont have that D string... Dafuq

Has anyone ever had anything stupid like this happen to them?
Last edited by vayne92 at Oct 26, 2012,
I bought a pack of D'addarios last month and it was missing the high E string all together.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I bought a pack of D'addarios last month and it was missing the high E string all together.

I got a pack of D'addarios last month and i had gotten two high e strings maybe i got the one that was suppose to be in your pack
Yeah I'm that guy who says I'm right
but more than likely is wrong

It happens doesn't it?
I bought a pack once where 2 of the strings were missing the little balls on the end
Guitars-
Schecter KM7
Amp-
Peavey Vypyr VIP1
for those things you take it back to the shop, mkay.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by dumbface12
I got a pack of D'addarios last month and i had gotten two high e strings maybe i got the one that was suppose to be in your pack

I honestly wouldnt be surprised
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I honestly wouldnt be surprised

This is a feature when you buy Elixir's or D'addario's. It means you must find other guitarists who are within your range and have these kind of problems, so you can all complete each other and this pulls guitarists together, so they have a fun time.

That or their packing machines are getting a bit dusty.
Quote by jpcl
This is a feature when you buy Elixir's or D'addario's. It means you must find other guitarists who are within your range and have these kind of problems, so you can all complete each other and this pulls guitarists together, so they have a fun time.

That or their packing machines are getting a bit dusty.

that's the funniest thing I read all day!

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
that's the funniest thing I read all day!

Strings are the new trendy collection cards. Everyone will be swapping them with each other!
Quote by jpcl
Strings are the new trendy collection cards. Everyone will be swapping them with each other!

I have a Blue Eyes White- D'addario if you're interested. Of course, you'll have to duel me for it...
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by alexpalka23
I have a Blue Eyes White- D'addario if you're interested. Of course, you'll have to duel me for it...

Card dueling can be dangerous...