Hi, again.
New thread so that people know where to find the latest "Calling all the pit's musicians" sign-up thread: the link is in my signature.

Bass did quite well last month -- we had 3 skill categories! And a variety of styles, too.

Our plans for a takeover of the forum proceed!!!!!
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
The 17th Calling all the pits musicians is now in the voting phase. See the link in my sig.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Take over the Pit? Isn't that rather like being the chief slut in a low-rent brothel?
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Bassists of UG, don't forget about the contest in the pit. See link in sig.
Just a quick reminder to those sensible souls who don't visit the pit. The sign up thread is in the sig.
hi, im a bass player for 2yrs but im having some trouble tabbing a song, can anyone assist me in tabbing a song that I wanna learn how to play, inbox me for the link to the song please help would be really nice
TAB requests? Don't know where.

Voting in the pit contest: see my sig.
Another pit contest is under way. See my sig for the new link.

Bass did well last month, with 10 entries.