Not just common knobs or any other accessories but fairly custom one of a kind (for the most part) knobs, truss rod covers, ect. A little advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The guitar in question for those that may ask, is an sg g400.
Guitarfetish has some cheap good looking knobs. A few are tacky. But Id check them out
i can't understand about it.cause i don't have any idea about it.please tell me what is the knobs.......
They are the tops to your pots. Like your volume and tone pot. Its just a piece of metal sticking out of the guitar body. So guitarist put plastic knobs with numbers on them for aesthetics and for changing volume and tone for certain applications