Page 2 of 2
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Cb4rabid
How the **** do people memorize UG birthdays?

I made the birthday thread and have it stickied.

I assume others just have that stickied or have other UGers on Facebook or the like.

Edit: I should have Wolfinator's post first.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
My pelvis is giving this thread a "happy real birthday!" bump.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
bradulator
normcore
2,477 IQ
Oh wow, meth cakes and cup cakes and krabby patty secret formulas and british chumps and bacon and pelvis bumps and existential cats.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by bradulator
Oh wow, meth cakes and cup cakes and krabby patty secret formulas and british chumps and bacon and pelvis bumps and existential cats.

You didn't even mention the suppository

I KNEW I ROYALLY FUCKED IT UP I'M SO SORRY
bradulator
normcore
2,477 IQ
Thanks for the suppository and the Ron Swanson cake and the poem about being made of Beef Stew and a good QB and the booze and the bread and the fudge and the emoticon and the youtube link and the busty cigar and the iceberg and the whoomit and the behind_you and the terrorist (ali) and the Bronco Fan and the Barnacle Boy and the Thrill House and the Weaponized and the Wolfinator and the mustache king and that guy who hasn't seen me in a while and NOT SOCAL. And especially the rare candy. I hope you didn't take that from me too Pagan
JamSessionFreak
shaggy shabbot
716 IQ
Quote by bradulator
Thanks for the suppository and the Ron Swanson cake and the poem about being made of Beef Stew and a good QB and the booze and the bread and the fudge and the emoticon and the youtube link and the busty cigar and the iceberg and the whoomit and the behind_you and the terrorist (ali) and the Bronco Fan and the Barnacle Boy and the Thrill House and the Weaponized and the Wolfinator and the mustache king and that guy who hasn't seen me in a while and NOT SOCAL. And especially the rare candy. I hope you didn't take that from me too Pagan

I'm assuming you mistook Stalin for a busty cigar.

→ WILL SUCK DICK FOR WHAT.CD INVITES ←
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Brad u lator?

I just met you!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by bradulator

I didn't take the rare candy!

I borrowed it.

I pushed B when I ate it so hopefully it comes back! =]

EDIT: It does not come back
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,567 IQ
^ Noob
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
Quote by bradulator
Awwyeah.jpg
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,073 IQ
Happy birthday Brad!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
bradulator
normcore
2,477 IQ
^thanks dude

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'm assuming you mistook Stalin for a busty cigar.

I calls em like I sees em.

Quote by element4433
Brad u lator?

I just met you!

I hope this is a Carly Rae Jepson thing.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
It was supposed to be a "Super collider? I just met her" joke.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
bradulator
normcore
2,477 IQ
Quote by element4433
It was supposed to be a "Super collider? I just met her" joke.

Oh, I had to google that and so I guess it's a Futurama thing. I've never watched Futurama but I suspect it would've been significantly better than Carly Rae Jepson had I understood the reference.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by bradulator
I've never watched Futurama

here

you should go ahead and watch all of it now