So, i'm thinking about buying a squier vintage modified mustang, and, throughout time, mod it a bid. Something really important for me is to know if I woud be able to do something that generally people call "chord gliding" (tipical of, for example, my bloody valentine). Do you think I would be able to that with the tremolo in the mustang?

If you don't know what chord gliding is, here is a video that kinda shows it (not mine):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-YgVlVlrYQ

thanks
Well, the guy on that video seems to do fine... I'm not sure what you're asking...?
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
yeah, but the guy in the video is using a jag-stang, not a mustang, they have different tremolo systems
If you aren't sure about a guitar, you shouldn't buy it. The only way you can be sure is to try one.

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
If you aren't sure about a guitar, you shouldn't buy it. The only way you can be sure is to try one.

This should do it.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
I've made noises similar to that on a fender mustang so it is capable of that probably, but don't buy a mustang without playing it they are weird guitars you might hate it.
SMILE!