If you had to create your own TV show,what concept would you go with ?

Page 2 of 2
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
278 IQ
I would make a reality tv show about a bunch of 21 year old introverted awkward virgin men living in the same house with an attractive, outgoing, promiscuous 22 year old woman who likes to invite all her catty friends over to party every night of the week.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by CrimsonBizzare

He does say many jewish words there, which i find funny because he actually says in the right way lol....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
ThrashUnleashed
stealing human bones
443 IQ
It would just be live, 24/7 footage of the McDonalds's drive through.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
NarwhalG2G
They're Red Hot
256 IQ
Quote by Portuguese_boy
5 friends, they go to this one bar every night, they sometimes are romantically involved with each other and shenanigans occur

Isn't that "How I Met Your Mother?"
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Deep throat TV

I'd watch the shit outta that
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Momentosis
UG's Ace
2,310 IQ
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
^Dammit

I would make a show where we would basically just follow a group of people through their lives that we would sometimes script, and they would be super drunk atleast once a show, or just impossibly stupid, I haven`t decided yet.

Now that would be a hit.

Have you seen the Inbetweeners.
guitarninjaruy
UG Newbie
64 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
I'd watch the shit outta that

It wouldn't be all about the gurls, but pies and other things but mostly about the gurls
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by guitarninjaruy
It wouldn't be all about the gurls, but pies and other things but mostly about the gurls

Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
joestrat5000
UG's Dragonborn
497 IQ
I'd make a sitcom about the daily lives of a hippy, a nun, a buddhist monk, a klansman, a nazi, a ghetto black guy, kim jung-il, joseph stalin, daniel tosh, a dying british orphan girl and a platypus all stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing but eachother. No idea for a setting yet, island is a bit over used. But either that, the jungles of costa rica, mountains of afghanistan, the plains of a nebraska, the south pole or a vacant hood in Detroit.
Please Call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by joestrat5000
I'd make a sitcom about the daily lives of a hippy, a nun, a buddhist monk, a klansman, a nazi, a ghetto black guy, kim jung-il, joseph stalin, daniel tosh, a dying british orphan girl and a platypus all stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing but eachother. No idea for a setting yet, island is a bit over used. But either that, the jungles of costa rica, mountains of afghanistan, the plains of a nebraska, the south pole or a vacant hood in Detroit.

That sounds incredibly volatile and offensive.

Now just sign next to the "X" and we're in business.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by joestrat5000

That. is. genius.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
ChadLikesGuitar
Banned
1,415 IQ
I'm making a show called Recycle Wars. It's a show where people go through other people's garbage cans looking for things they can recycle and then take that stuff to a recycle place and whoever gets the most money wins
slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,961 IQ
I'd make a fly-on-the-wall style documentary about girls who have big boobs, and get them out a lot.
NarwhalG2G
They're Red Hot
256 IQ
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I'm making a show called Recycle Wars. It's a show where people go through other people's garbage cans looking for things they can recycle and then take that stuff to a recycle place and whoever gets the most money wins

I would watch the shit out of that...
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Story idea; Demons seen lurking behind people unaware, in the world in general.

Set in a psycriatric ward that, in it's self has an upstairs/downstairs divide, it hosts mixed characters of sick people and people haunted by demons.

The hero of the story. A guy. (Or Heroine)?
A young sick guy (or girl). Who wakes up sectioned in a psychiatric ward, recovers to notice things that aren't right.
A whole dark world away, upstairs, the people who are sectioned longer.
"They can't go outside."

The young man (lady) begins to get his (her) wits about him (her).

He himself (she herself) is moved from room to room, he (she) messes up his (her) first room, gets put on watch in another room and is only allowed out to smoke twice a day. They give him (her) walks, eventually but, for the most part, he's (she's) stuck on a ward for a month.
When he (she) goes outside to smoke on the ward though.
At night he (she) has nightmares, of demons.

One day he (she) asks
"What's upstaris?"
Get's told, then see's something that frightens the **** out of everyone.
A young girl looking out.
And on second glance, a demon looking back at him (her).
He (she) doesn't know what to do and flips, and naturally, thinks he's (she's) sick.
He (she) tells people what he saw, until an old nurse hears it and... Takes a special interest in him (her).

Anyway, it turns out demons are tormenting people upstairs and he's got the sight so, if he should go on that other section, he can see it happening.

The end.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.