Page 4 of 4
Quote by Ninja#117
Read my earlier posts. Im in a relationship with a little one coming soon. Feels good man.

That said before her damn right id take a one night stand over a lotion and ole lefty.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd take a one night stand over my right hand any time. One night stands bother me though. I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I can't stand that feeling of emptiness I get after I have sex with a girl I'll only know for one night. I've had plenty of one night stands but I've never been in a functional relationship.

I think Rivers Cuomos sums it up pretty well in his own melodramatic way

http://youtu.be/cu2Dsnvk6M0

Quote by Ninja#117
will say your first point is spot on though. I was one of those nice guys but i was trying to get chicks that wanted bad boys. I didnt become a bad boy i just found a good chick and said screw those other types of chicks.

It took me a while to realize this too. You can't change who you are. I have found though (as I'm sure you have) that there are plenty of girls who appreciate a nice, charming, and confident dude.

People's fear of rejection holds them back, I know because it used to hold me back.

I like to think about it like this. What's the worst thing that can happen if you smile at the girl who's been checking you out all night? What's the worst thing that can happen if you introduce yourself to that girl you've been checking out?

Just be yourself, be confident, look her straight in the eyes, talk to her, and listen to her. Oh, and smile. Most of flirting is just about eye contact and smiling. You're having a conversation with a girl you're interested in, you should be smiling. If something she says makes you smile, she'll most likely smile at that. It's not that hard. Oh and btw, if getting rejected by a stranger is worst thing that happens to you on a given day you're probably having a pretty great day.

This isn't really about seduction though. I've never tried to seduce a girl. Every girl I ended up having sex with started out as an interesting girl I wanted to get to know. Nothing more than that.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by boulangerie.mcd
Absolutely yes. Makes me drip every time
Annnd gotcha!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Stugg334
He's joking, he's the Pit's resident stud, according to rumours.

I'm flattered.

Quote by element4433
Whatever, you Lathario.

Quote by element4433
Annnd gotcha!

Multi?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by element4433
Annnd gotcha!

lol, I knew no one said they're a girl that much on the internet.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am sick of [Ali] coming into every thread and calling someone a straight white male "haha LOOK at this STRAIGHT WHITE MALE saying THESE THINGS oh my GOODNESS"

every. single. time.
Quote by rockingamer2
Multi?
To quote Storage Wars, yuuuuuup.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
To quote Storage Wars, yuuuuuup.

Of who, if i might ask?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I'm not supposed to share that stuff, but if you read back in this thread you can figure it out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Oh, got it.

Why didn't he think he would get caught?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by element4433
I'm not supposed to share that stuff, but if you read back in this thread you can figure it out.

You would if you were cool.
Quote by element4433

Can you share page numbers?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
It was Mr. cheesecake? I'm honestly not sure I would make a really shitty detective.
Quote by Mark Roxx

Even though it was meant to be comedic, this really is the best system known to man.