Drummerrrrr?
Howdy, howdy, howdy
113 IQ
Thanks for listening, guys! Aaron, the part at 1:04 is just a super quickly automated kick low pass filter kicking in and out as well as the stereo width of the whole mix being automated from stereo to mono and back.
EddieWan
20 IQ
Very cool intro man! Very open and well-mixed. I imagined getting into a car, starting the engine, and looking out the window as trees and houses and stuff went by. All of the chugs and long notes make up the different objects you pass (telephone poles, grassy areas, other streets, etc.)

I would have looooved to hear this in long-form. If you ever get it up to song-length let me know! And of course I enjoyed 1:04 like everyone else. Was nice to read your explanation of how you dd it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1568124
aaron aardvark
480 IQ
Quote by Drummerrrrr?
Thanks for listening, guys! Aaron, the part at 1:04 is just a super quickly automated kick low pass filter kicking in and out as well as the stereo width of the whole mix being automated from stereo to mono and back.

That was rather clever. What software did you use to accomplish that?
Drummerrrrr?
Howdy, howdy, howdy
113 IQ
automated low pass filter**

It's just an EQ with a the frequency of a low pass filter automated and a stereo width plugin with the width automated. Did in Pro Tools but you should be able to do it in just about any DAW!