Mattayus
540 IQ
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4128689/NumbSkull/Mesa.jpg

Mesa/Boogie Rev G 2 channel Triple Rectifier. One of the older, and apparently "better" Triple Rectifiers, compared to the new 3 channel version.

Re-valved about a year ago, but with barely any play time since. Cosmetically marked, but in perfect working order, sounds incredible.

Unfortunately It's the amp I use the least and could do with investing the money in other gear.

Need a quick sale so £1099 obo.

Thanks
cliff_em_all
2,963 IQ
Would a 6505+ head and cash or another item tempt you?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Mattayus
540 IQ
Already got a 6534+ man. What else you got though? Can't really justify a trade at the moment but I'll entertain it just in case something takes my fancy!
Mattayus
540 IQ
Also - how much cash on top were you thinking? (sorry mods, i would have just added this to my other post but am being retarded and can't find an 'edit post' function)
cliff_em_all
2,963 IQ
I don't have any heads to offer but I have some pedals and some boxed dimarzios and the like. Cash wise I'ld rather discuss over PM so I'll mail you tomorrow.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Mattayus
540 IQ
Ok mate cool. Best thing to do is send a message to matt@numbskullaudio.com as opposed to a PM on here. I don't have the best of luck with PM's on here it seems. They either don't send or I don't receive them and the like, had issues in the past.
cliff_em_all
2,963 IQ
Sorry mate been busy. Out of interest where are you located?
Quote by ZanasCross

Mattayus
540 IQ
I'm gonna drop this down to £850, as it simply isn't selling despite it's already retarded price.