I'm about to start building an electric semi-hollow resonator guitar, very similar to the Jay Turser resonators... I'll be building it from a kit which comes with a pretty dodgy looking mini humbucker and a piezo.

If I were to replace this humbucker, what would be a decent pickup to replace it with? Pretty broad question, but I have no idea what pickups work well with hollow bodies or resonators...

I play blues/rock, quite similar to the black keys and the white stripes... fairly heavy, but also fairly laid back and delta-bluesy at times.


EDIT: looks like this: http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad186/barryclarkmusic/TURSER/001-2.jpg