Page 3 of 3
Harvey Swick
Naive American
1,260 IQ
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Sampy
196 IQ
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ

Rod
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
steve_muse
beating a dead forum
419 IQ
"Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson."
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,050 IQ
Quote by red_hot_chili18
"smashin' one out" for wanking.

brb gonna smash one out

No but really I will
Hebriqui
Paid for being an idiot
185 IQ
Pudding rifle.

That's what I use, mostly.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
1,681 IQ
Schlong (I mean, it's not that unusual, but it's pretty uncommon; only person I knew who ever used it unironically was this kid I knew in school whose parents forbade him to say "dick," and he actually obeyed them at school -- weird kid), meat whistle, Admiral Winky, porksicle, fuckpuppet, Five-Dollar Footlong, Rod Stewart, shit piston, fuckferret.