Page 2 of 2
Quote by genghisgandhi
Don't say spit on and hit with mic stands like that.

Perfect.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Don't say spit on and hit with mic stands like that.
Sorry for ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT SOMETHING
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He makes shitty music and is a douche. I see no reason to give a single, solitary, lonely fuck.
Quote by TheChaz
He makes shitty music and is a douche. I see no reason to give a single, solitary, lonely fuck.

Whats with the tough guy attitude? Why not simply leave the thread without posting?
The guy talking in the first half of the video cracks me up so much lol. He has the mannerisms of a WWE wrestler.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I think it's only controversial if more than 5 people actually give a shit.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm supposed to be going to their concert next weekend. Ronnie better not be a douchebag.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
I'm supposed to be going to their concert next weekend. Ronnie better not be a douchebag.

Wear an Escape The Fate t-shirt and shout "I SEE STARS." He will kick you out and you wont need to endure his band.

He's this generations Axl Rose, minus having a classic album behind him.
Ok, so random-ass **** all dude from some random **** all band is apparently a big douche.

Douches exist. Surprise. Someone just ****ing shoot him so we don't have to waste brain power looking at this circle-jerking garbage which is really about average nothingness.
Quote by MH400
Whats with the tough guy attitude? Why not simply leave the thread without posting?

Tough guy? Wat? You asked for thoughts/opinions, and I gave mine.
Quote by MH400

lol understanding fail.

This is a tough guy attitude:
Yo b*tch your thread f***ing sucks, you obviously love some Ronnie Radke peniz all over your face, this thread is stupid. TS is stupid. Stop making threads because they're so stupid. trololololol.

And now you know the difference.
Quote by RAB11
Josh-Claude Van DAAAAAAAAAAYUM GRRRL hook me up with dem digits
Concert was actually pretty amazing. Ronnie didn't do anything like that, not even once. Let live and Enter Shikari were pretty ****ing awesome too. Would've been cool with I See Stars but it's whatever, it was amazing either way
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Page 2 of 2