Quote by Schlozz
You seen them live?

They're playing near me (Brighton Nov 30th). Gonna go methinks.

Nah I've had the opportunity to three times, but I haven't had enough cash any one of those times (punx lyfe dude). My friends who went though said it was awesome.
Quote by BK202
I hate (most) punk

I miss that Jed I miss you

Also Iceage rules and I think most of us agree on that

That sig was too long and cumbersome and made me look like I was straight from the Pit. Don't hate me boo.

In all honesty, though, I like Japandroids and Iceage as well, I don't know if they fit under PP&E as much as they do Indie, but I'm fine with it being here if everyone else is.
Quote by punkforlife93

In all honesty, though, I like Japandroids and Iceage as well, I don't know if they fit under PP&E as much as they do Indie, but I'm fine with it being here if everyone else is.

Yeah I don't really know where to put them genre wise. I just think they're great and wanted to share / get recommendations.
Quote by SuperBlob
Are you implying that we're all dead Collin?
You've been Bruce Willis this entire time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by neidnarb11890
new song is so good

i liked the beginning of it but i didn't like when it got louder and then experienced other various dynamics. it sounded like fugazi dynamics though, so it could have been worse. and you did that thing where everybody just plays the tonic on the downbeat at the end, which is an embarrassing way to end slow dynamic songs, but of course you all know that. did that song have actual words or just scat?

also don't put pizza on album covers. lord knows there are good pizza bands but the birth of flower i like is not a pizza band. i mean you say you're "not 'abt'" lsd and then go around flashing pizzas everywhere? for pete's sake.
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Nov 12, 2012,
check out bands like touche amore, la dispute, title fight and defeater man, all punk influenced and pretty awesome.
Anyone know of that post punk band that's gotten a lot of buzz recently? Their newest release has a black and white picture of a guy on it, if that incredibly vague piece of info helps
Oops! Realised i misread the thread title the other day...
"New Post Punk and Punk Rock bands"