jager976
43 IQ
hi guys..
my question is this.. i suck at drumming, and im recording music myself...other than getting a drummer, whats the best way to do drums? i have a boss recording studio and yamaha digtal drum kit. i play metal, i want a heavy double bass type sound....
jager976
43 IQ
let me also add that im looking for good drum program that will work with ipad
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
What "Boss recording studio" do you have? A lot of their multitrackers have built in drum machines, you could just use that.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
jager976
43 IQ
i think its the brs-3000.. it does have 1, but im looking for more of a metal beat(lamb of god, kse) type.. ive found good loops i can download, but not the fills,
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
I'm not very familiar with Boss products, but I've used a couple of different manufacturer's drum machines in the past and they've all had the functionality to create your own beats & fills. Maybe try that?

A quick google search doesn't find that model so can't check it's capability for definite.

If that doesn't work for you though, there are a few threads discussing drum software around here, a quick search ought to find them.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud