oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,210 IQ
I go onto my profile today and I notice I'm down to 13 contributions (I had 15 before).
And so I go to the contributions tab. The history shows those two were rejected.

What's going on, guys!?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
They're doing all kinds of shit to the site right now to handle the new feature they implanted (the thread history thing), so it's bound that some weird stuff would happen....

The Gibson reviews disappeared too a few days (or weeks?) ago, so i wouldn't worry about it...
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Mysher
19 IQ
Quote by oneblackened
I go onto my profile today and I notice I'm down to 13 contributions (I had 15 before).
And so I go to the contributions tab. The history shows those two were rejected.

What's going on, guys!?

We're working on fixing it. Thanks for your patience.
Mysher
19 IQ
Quote by oneblackened

What's going on, guys!?

Fixed.
oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,210 IQ
Not quite fixed. One review is back, the other is still showing a "D".
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Mysher
19 IQ
All of disappeared contibutions have been restored, including yours. Please excuse us for the confusion - it was a glitch.