Poll: Do you like cold coffee?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like cold coffee?
Yes
45 37%
No
56 46%
Gooby plz
21 17%
Voters: 122.
Page 3 of 3
If my coffee goes cold then I pass it on to my girlfriend. She doesn't deserve hot coffee so she gets all my cast offs.
I like my coffee as cool as this gig;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4J6i_vw0w

i dunno, i just wanted to share that and happened to have this thread open
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I like coffee in any form.

This includes instant that has gone cold, when the coffee maker puts far too much milk in there so its cold; even shitty beans.

I dont care; if its coffee, Ill drink it.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
I love cold coffee but I never actually intentionally make it cold. I just like it when there is a cup I forgot about and left on my desk or something.
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Jeez bro, chill the heck out! Maybe take some of your cold coffee or whatever.
Also instead of snapping at people who prove your statement is false, maybe next time clarify you are not talking about iced coffee.

...Which has ice in it.

...Which is different from coffee left cold.

...Because it has ice in it.

Indeed.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hate hate hate cold coffee.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Cold coffee that was prepared to be drunk hot, not really a fan.
Cold coffee, a bit sweeter than the hot version, perhaps some vanilla or chocolate flavour, yes please.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've never tried it... I don't know, doesn't seem like something I'd like, although I thought the same about iced coffee (not the same thing right?) and I ended up kinda liking it but getting over it pretty quickly. Hot coffee on the other hand, I'm addicted to.
Page 3 of 3