It sounds like a blur of mediocrity at most points.

The change at bar 22 worked, and sounded good. Section afterward sounds like it could work, but its way too safe and diatonic. The Tosin-ish riff at the beginning is alright, but melodically a bit too straight forward. Bar 9 riff just sounds like any old djent riff.

Summary: Its got good bits here and there, but you're adhering to too many rules and genre requirements.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
It sounds like a blur of mediocrity at most points.

The change at bar 22 worked, and sounded good. Section afterward sounds like it could work, but its way too safe and diatonic. The Tosin-ish riff at the beginning is alright, but melodically a bit too straight forward. Bar 9 riff just sounds like any old djent riff.

Summary: Its got good bits here and there, but you're adhering to too many rules and genre requirements.

I appreciate the feedback man I gues I could completely write an incredibly progressive song but my goal with these songs is to have a melodic hardcore sound but add things to it that haven't been done before. I'm gonna start experimenting with weird chord changes just to start changing it up a bit look out for that.
I'm gonna hold you to that^
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american