Page 2 of 2
Quote by Minkaro
She's been banned <_<.

Multi of simoncheesecake I think :/
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
No matter how asocial you are, you're gonna be getting at least one friend, and that one friend will be Kurt1964. He's friends with everyone.
And I never see him in the forums.
REGGIE
Quote by Minkaro
She's been banned <_<.

One of the most obvious multis I've seen in a long time (other than someone like Kelly that makes accounts to spam, of courpse :P). And that was obviously not a "she" either. :P
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Quote by theogonia777
One of the most obvious multis I've seen in a long time (other than someone like Kelly that makes accounts to spam, of courpse :P). And that was obviously not a "she" either. :P

Why can't you let them dream?!
Quote by TunerAddict
Why can't you let them dream?!

They could just dream about all the real girls here. All 7 of us.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.
Quote by theogonia777
They could just dream about all the real girls here. All 7 of us.

Trying to resist checking your profile... well, no actually I'm not. But you know. Whatever.

EDIT:

REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at Nov 14, 2012,
Quote by LeakyFlask

Trying to resist checking your profile... well, no actually I'm not. But you know. Whatever.

You don't believe me? I'll have you know that I'm a real girl with a capital "T".
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.
Quote by adamgur96

I learned it from you

I taught you well... Maybe too well...

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't think I've friend requested anyone on here before.

Honestly now that Meebo is gone there's no reason at all other than it's easier to get to their profiles and of course if people have private profiles I'll add them.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.
Page 2 of 2