I have an old Carlsbro Scorpion sitting in my house that I can't sell because its nothing more than junk to most people.

I love the tremolo on it, and want to remove that from the board and make it into some sort of pedal.

I have no idea how I could do that, anyone have some advice to offer

Going to be almost impossible. Tremolo effects and whatnot can vary a lot because of how it's injected into the signal path, where it is, etc. It's not going to be its own self contained thing you can pull out of the amp. The best thing you can do is trace the circuit and build a new one into a pedal.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial