Queiroz.SP
480 IQ
Sup

My first bass guitar, Yamaha RBX-374 arrived.

It's amazing! I'm very happy! Thanks for helping me choose this amazing piece of music instrument.

Now i must buy an amp just for the bass because i'm worried about blowing up the Yamaha THR-10, i know it can handle bass, but you know... 3 inch speakers...

I know the RBX-375 and Ibanez SR300 are better choices but i don't live in USA so i had to pay 10% comission to a seller and aldo had to pay 70$ for shipping and 80$ for taxes. I bought it Restock from MF with 15% discount coupon so the value paid for it was 204$ and the total value spent with taxes/shipping/seller comission is almost 400$ usd but here in Brazil it costs nearly $650 usd so it was a great deal for me.

Regards,
Queiroz
Beginner gear

Yamaha FG700S
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
Yamaha RBX-374
Yamaha THR-10
Last edited by Queiroz.SP at Nov 14, 2012,
watchingmefall
Government is hell
1,458 IQ
Wow, that brings me back! I first played that bass 7 years ago. Still remember it, the bassist of a Hardcore band was injured and I had to sub. Pretty fun and playable bass, bang for the buck. Enjoy.
chatterbox272
1,237 IQ
The RBX375 is no better, just different because it has an extra string. anyway, HNBD! Hope you enjoy it!
FatalGear41
War Mastiff!!!
1,381 IQ
HNBD! Enjoy it! And welcome to the Low End, my friend!
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
will42
UG's bassoon-master
1,093 IQ
HNBD!

We have more fun than guitarists.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
moody git
i probably won't commit
360 IQ
i do like me some yamaha.. KUDOS!
i have the 375 and it is indeed brilliant.
HNBD
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Sudaka
Novice Bass Player
1,096 IQ
Congratulations. I'm gonna have to revise some Yamaha's, because i haven't been playing them lately and i know they're always a great choice. Have fun!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2