Page 2 of 2
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
First song you listen to: The Axe - Gojira
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Toy penguin
Reason for leaving household: Meeting some chick and locking her in my room after tying her up with sellotape
Reason for helping the above UG member: Cos he's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
2,151 IQ
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Reason for helping the above UG member: He seems cool, plus an ally is good.

Did you even say what I would do to Metal4eva?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
NordicThrasher
Something Wild
148 IQ
First song: Amon Amarth's cover of Balls to the Wall by Accept

Weapon: Probably the knife my brother had in Iraq or Dave Lombardo's drumstick even though that would be a shit weapon. If I was at my Dad's, then guns galore.

Reason to leave: Family (SHIT ton of guns. Like, a ****ing armory), quick stop for food and a little more ammo, then stay at my Dad's place. It's in the country, it's low populated, but we know the woods well. Ah, also a pit stop to the hardware store for a good machete or something and a sharpener. Guns do run out of ammo
I need to order a Viking sword for this shit...

Reason for helping the UG member above: He's a smart dude and allies are good.
Last edited by NordicThrasher at Nov 15, 2012,
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
96 IQ
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Did you even say what I would do to Metal4eva?

Yes, after I wrote that.
But I was refering more to the times I`ve talked to you in other threads.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I'll come out 3 years after the end of the world

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Nov 15, 2012,
dubstar92
Freetarded
531 IQ
First song you listen to: Hmm, I guess I would play Stairway to Heaven.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): I have a baseball bat, a marine knife, and two butcher knives in the kitchen. Guess I start off melee haha.
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Probably to go to pick up my parents and little sister. Then head to the mountains. Hopefully there I can get a hold of my other sister and tell her where we are.
Reason for helping the above UG member: Everyone needs zombie bait on food runs. <_<
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
pwnadgebunny
774 IQ
- Mortician's Zombie Apocalypse or Six Feet Under's The Day The Dead Walked, for obvious reasons
- XBox controller, this would be fun
- to go to a grocery store and risk my life having fun just killing zombies and eating food
- so i could turn HIM into zombie bait

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
First song you listen to: white rabbit
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): kitchen knife i guess
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): dunno, maybe i wouldn't even leave
Reason for helping the above UG member: to get in his pants
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
2,151 IQ
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Yes, after I wrote that.
But I was refering more to the times I`ve talked to you in other threads.

Well, since u think I'm a cool person then I guess I won't force u to face the same fate as metal4eva. :3
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
96 IQ
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Well, since u think I'm a cool person then I guess I won't force u to face the same fate as metal4eva. :3

(Sorry metal4eva)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I'll come out 3 years after the end of the world

IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
2,151 IQ
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

(Sorry metal4eva)

(Shush. Metal4eva doesn't know about this yet.)
Quote by L2112Lif
KeepOnRotting
Banned
163 IQ
First song you listen to: Hip-Hop - Dead Prez
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Bow
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Food
entity0009
UG's Null.
534 IQ
First song you listen to: The Angelic Process- Coma Waering. Something about it is just perfect for zombie apocalypse.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): There's a pretty solid piece of metal piping downstairs
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): I live in a pretty densely populated residential area, I'd probably head down to the docks, look for a boat- if I can't find one, there's a bunch of solid-ass warehouses nearby.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He'd be great at stomping zombies with his giant cock.
🙈 🙉 🙊