730 IQ
Not 'Murican enough.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

happytimeharry
Sentry the Defiant
1,600 IQ
You're in KCMO, take her to a show at the Midland or something. That place is classy as hell. There isn't really fuck all to do in KC, though. Maybe you could also go to the Nelson-Atkins museum.

edit: Yeah, Dethklok is playing on Saturday. If that ain't romantic I don't know what is.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Nov 15, 2012,
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
I'll probably get bored of it within 2 days, rest assured.

Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
I'll probably get bored of it within 2 days, rest assured.

And then move onto what? What? Because you're bored of Totoro too, and he was the best avatar you could have ever had
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
if you live near a body of water, take her to a café/somewhat classy place for coffee/llunch/dinner and then afterwards go sit near it or something. gilrs like rwater
..::fat
lard::..
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
And then move onto what? What? Because you're bored of Totoro too, and he was the best avatar you could have ever had

Probably this

MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
Quote by ErikLensherr
With your disco stick ****ing deep into her vaginal bacon buffet, the sensation of your jebend smashing her cervix will make her quake like a tasered slab of chopped liver. The pounding of your turd-herder will be so vigorous, you'll soon found your scroto baggins joining her cream reaper deep in her cocoa channel. Extrude a giant footlong fudge bullet on her breasticles just so you ccan suck it up like a hungry hungry hippo. The seemingly never-ending streams of Da Vinci load emanating from her devil's bagpipe will have you coated like a plasterer's radio. Munch on her flappy meal, even though she'd had the painters in for the best part of a week.

youj ust finish 50 shades of grey or something?
..::fat
lard::..
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
995 IQ
I'm pretty sure if there were pit mad libs, 90% if the time every single blank would be filled in with f*ck.

TS, do some mad libs and fill every blank in with f*ck. Then f*ck.

edit: why is the f word still censored...
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I'm pretty sure if there were pit mad libs, 90% if the time every single blank would be filled in with f*ck.

TS, do some mad libs and fill every blank in with f*ck. Then f*ck.

edit: why is the f word still censored...

I did one!

If you sexually want to piss about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was sucked, and what my gay childhood was like, and how my condoms were occupied and all before they had me, and all that Moses kind of puppy, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to fuck the cunt. In the first place, that stuff shags me, and in the second place, my condoms would have about -0 assholes apiece if I told anything pretty cunting about them. They're quite faggoty about anything like that, especially my axel_fox.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Okay.

Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,702 IQ
Take her to the liquor store and let her choose whatever the hell she wants. Works every time.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Mein Neighbor Thozoroch

What the hell is a Thozoroch?

Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
995 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I did one!

If you sexually want to piss about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was sucked, and what my gay childhood was like, and how my condoms were occupied and all before they had me, and all that Moses kind of puppy, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to fuck the cunt. In the first place, that stuff shags me, and in the second place, my condoms would have about -0 assholes apiece if I told anything pretty cunting about them. They're quite faggoty about anything like that, especially my axel_fox.

Yep, close enough. Still, I suppose it could be entertaining. Always funnier to read them out loud though.
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
What the hell is a Thozoroch?

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Yep, close enough. Still, I suppose it could be entertaining. Always funnier to read them out loud though.

True!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18Pz6XjNbNW
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Relationship thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown