Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you video recording people out there knew how to Record two tracks, maybe a lead, and a rythym . Both videos, and have it as one video, with your lead video or rythym preferably in the top right corner of the screen? I see people do it on youtube all the time, just curious on what program they use and if Windows Movie Maker can do this.

Any info is appreciated.
Hey, I've asked about this before in the pit and got some good replies. Check the thread out https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1564617&page=1&pp=20
Thanks, so did you buy the Sony Vegas editing software ? And if so did it work good for you?
Quote by GNR1010
Thanks, so did you buy the Sony Vegas editing software ? And if so did it work good for you?

My friend owns a copy of it and he's got a lot more editing experience than I have so I'll just film the parts with my webcam then give it to him and he'll do the editing for me . I haven't actually properly tried it yet but should do in the next couple of months or so I'm hoping for band promotion