ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Meh.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
that guy needs to practice, it was pretty mediocre at best. If I put a video like that up for people to view, I'd be absolutely embarrased.

TS it was you wasn't it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yuck. That was unpleasant.

Technique wasn't great, hardly any interesting phrasing and just because its a 7 string doesn't make you better by default.

TS I advise you don't look up any fusion players or you might hurt yourself in excitement.

Thought the comments were awesome.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by MegadethFan18
Gotta love the internet.

+1

OT: Really, just... if you like it, that's fine. We all have our tastes. But don't keep posting videos.
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Pretty weak, TS. There are some really awesome youtube guitar heroes out there, keep looking.
Really though their was going to be a giant hissy fit when he replied to the thread.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by jeleopard
+1

OT: Really, just... if you like it, that's fine. We all have our tastes. But don't keep posting videos.

I didn't like (or dislike) it but it's a hell of a lot better than the non existent video on your channel. The guy playing had the balls to put himself out there and has 38k views for his efforts, all you've got is me pointing out you have no videos.

Also people can upload whatever they want to YouTube, they don't have to make sure you like it and you certainly have the authority to stop people uploading stuff to YouTube.