Page 2 of 2
Quote by Hydra150
if it was available widely to purchase you would get insane women using it to attack boyfriends or men they pick up at the bar.

Seriously, I can imagine some crazy chick, getting all ready to sex a guy she's pissed at

BAM

slams the penimangler right down on it.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by SteveHouse
For a basketball (which is bigger than a 4th grader's head) to hit you hard in the Adam's apple (which is protected by your chin), something bizarre must have happened.

I'm really wondering how it could have possibly hit him, too.

OT: It seems we live in a world that teaches us "Don't get raped" rather than "Don't rape". I've seen plenty of handy devices in this thread already, and I shan't post more of them.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I'm pretty sure "rape defense" is just called "self defense" or "women's self defense". As far as I know, there are no special attacks that you would use only when someone is trying to rape you. Unless you're talking about fighting back whilst being raped, in which case I say she should pretend she's loving it to trick him into trusting her and then bite his dick off.
Quote by ChrisBW
Seriously, I can imagine some crazy chick, getting all ready to sex a guy she's pissed at

BAM

exactly that's what i'm saying girls are crazy with a capital k
Quote by due 07
exactly that's what i'm saying girls are crazy with a capital k

And then she rips it off.

/life.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by Thrill-house

To bad they hook inward so you`d be to scared to pull back out.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by ChrisBW

BAM

Edit:
Fuck the horse you rode in on right now, ChrisBW! Fuck it so much, dammit!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 18, 2012,
Quote by Thrill-house

Is this the future of the pain olympics?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
To bad they hook inward so you`d be to scared to pull back out.

I'm pretty sure most people would react without thinking.
this is such horrible discussion xD my penis hurts xD but yeah self-defense sounds good, any specific kinds or avenues to be trained?
Quote by due 07
lol you are sympathetic to the "poor" rapists?

not me, just my penis.

Serious comment: don't kick the balls...a guy with an adrenaline rush can block out pain, punch him in the throat. You can tough out pain, you can't tough out not breathing. Kicks to the side of the knee and then running away are also pretty effective.

Source: I teach self defense courses.
I teach private lessons in voice, hit me up if interested!
Quote by due 07
Sarcastic comment that hides the fact I'm a chauvinist

How I read your comment

There are both men and women that would abuse the power to rip someones genitals to shreds by surprise. I hope your useless comment makes you feel better about yourself, I'm sure Hydra150 will lose sleep over your witty response to his worry about how this female specific, trauma-causing antirape tool could be used as an offensive weapon against men.
Last edited by tukk04 at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by Thrill-house
I'm pretty sure most people would react without thinking.

I think I would react pretty quickly if my penis was being destroyed.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Tyson2011
Serious comment: don't kick the balls...a guy with an adrenaline rush can block out pain, punch him in the throat. You can tough out pain, you can't tough out not breathing. Kicks to the side of the knee and then running away are also pretty effective.

This x10

I hear the "kick the balls" or rather "attack the groin" advise a lot. Most women don't consider that it can take several seconds for that pain to set-in in the first place, and that's assuming you get a direct hit. I've been kicked in the nuts a few times in my life, and now I have a reflex that allows me to avoid a direct hit to the nads.

I say go for the critical areas, like the eyes or the windpipe. Hell, bite a finger off if you get the opportunity. All of those will be far more effective than going for the nuts.
also, assuming that the girl is already pinned, the jiu jitsu style full guard is a great defensive tactic for rape, it puts the guy at a really awkward angle that wouldn't allow penetration, and if she's been taught, allows for several easy ways to submit him, like an armbar or triangle choke. Unlike sporting events, you can break his arm, or choke him out.
I teach private lessons in voice, hit me up if interested!
Why is it all about women getting raped? If a small boy is getting raped should he also wear a barbed condom in his ass?

i laughed for a full minute at "Monkey Steals The Peach"
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by ErikLensherr
Honestly, and I don't mean to cast the UG community in a poor light, but I was expecting an "I've been accused of rape, what's a good defense" sort of thread.

This!
For actual defense, just punching the throat is effective, as mentioned. Pepper spray is also pretty good. It's designed to spray and run, but it's imperative that she keeps it somewhere she can quickly get it. Otherwise it's useless. And if she's in a free state... she could always get a handgun, if she's willing to commit to the practice and training involved with carrying a gun and actually being safe and effective with it. Though not many people are going to spend the time or money doing that.

But regardless of what tools she has at her disposal, situational awareness will always be most valuable. Simply paying attention to what's going on around you will go a long way in keeping yourself safe.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
All women want to get raped, just look at how they dress these days. Did you know that if a woman is "raped" and she gets pregnant it means she wanted it?
Quote by Cianyx
If you're geting raped in the butt, you could always just clamp down

or refuse to wipe.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
You can't necessarily "prepare" for it and you really can't predict it.

Take up some form of martial arts. Preferably one that specializes in grappling. Thats what id say, anyways.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
You can't necessarily "prepare" for it and you really can't predict it.

Take up some form of martial arts. Preferably one that specializes in grappling. Thats what id say, anyways.

Grappling is not going to be helpful to most women attempting to protect themselves from male assailants.
I've been with a campus police department for many years, and we have certified instructors in the "R.A.D." System... We give free lessons to the students.
That's Rape Agression Defense..... It's a very straightforward defense course. No "martial arts" moves, just realistic, powerful techniques designed to injur or maim the attacker as quickly as possible.
Conventional martial-arts training is by and large NOT the best choice. The techniques take time to learn, and are designed in many cases to fight with other individuals using similar methods.
Self-defense is not about fighting in a ring, it's about damaging the attacker very quickly and sufficiently so that you can get away.
Systema and krav maga are both very effective in close quarter combat. I know for certain that krav maga is quite easily picked up too, because I've been training that since this academic year. So if you're looking for something that you can quite easily pick up and that is also very effective up close, I can recommend that. I haven't seen anything involving defense against being grabbed though, but it may still offer some benefits in those situations through knowing weak spots.

If you don't want to commit to training any of those, you can also look for a self-defense program in your area.
Quote by Aralingh
Why is it all about women getting raped? If a small boy is getting raped should he also wear a barbed condom in his ass?

Um...what?...
Quote by Thrill-house

Yeah, that's all a woman needs. The rapist (who is now really ****ing angry and in pain) stuck inside you.
Quote by andyscoot
Yeah, that's all a woman needs. The rapist (who is now really ****ing angry and in pain) stuck inside you.

And beating the shit out her in rage and pain.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Um...what?...

Jerry Sandusky.

But really, walking around all day, every day with a plastic tube up your cootch seems both impractical and irritating.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Jerry Sandusky.

But really, walking around all day, every day with a plastic tube up your cootch seems both impractical and irritating.

Not only that, but Sandusky jokes are SO old.
Get super clingy right when he starts the raping and tell him you want to marry and have kids. That'll scare him away right quick.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
thanks for all the legitimate help like the self-defense talk, the mention of punching in the throat and RAD, that particularly interests me as I'm on a campus. The comedic talk is good too xD
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

Could that be used in the rapist's defence? AKA SHE RAPED ME!

We're all alright!
Page 2 of 2