karateguy29
UG Fanatic
60 IQ
This is a great cover, I love the simplicity and harmonizing. You have a wonderful voice. Again, the tambourine/guitar/piano simplicity is very nice sounding. Do you mind if I ask what your recording setup is, or was this done in a studio?
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Toadvine
Obviously, not a golfer
171 IQ
Very nice!

Sounds professional.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
KevinFreund
UG Newbie
20 IQ
Alright man I love Mumford and Sons so I tend to nit pick. I have to say this was really good. A lot of the covers of this song (any song by them really) miss the grit of the original. But since everything in this is so well done I don't it matters really. You have a really nice voice and everything is well recorded. Great job man. Not much to say. Keep it up!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30640275#post30640275

Thanks, Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
KingEuphoric
118 IQ
Quote by karateguy29
This is a great cover, I love the simplicity and harmonizing. You have a wonderful voice. Again, the tambourine/guitar/piano simplicity is very nice sounding. Do you mind if I ask what your recording setup is, or was this done in a studio?

Done in a dorm room through a university camera (signed it out from the library haha). No video because we didn't feel like editing
Bulish
10 IQ
This is the first time I heard this song, but I liked it very much. I envy you your voice, it's really great. And the song sound so.. just proffesional.. Go on, you have some future around here and I'd like to listen to your other cover songs.. Now I'm going to listen this one again..
C4C maybe? Gotthard - Merry Christmas (acoustic cover)
But we're just total amateurs, compared to you..
Thanks, Bulish.
BigSmokeDawg
Yes We Nyan!
121 IQ
Sounds great! Your voice is excellent and the overall production quality is great. I really enjoyed listening to that Just needs a video and you're all set!

Fantastic job!

Could you check out my cover? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1575063