So apparently I'm not the only one here with a taste for country. The good stuff, mind you!

I guess discuss good ol' country like Johnny Cash, n' stuff.
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
The Statler Brothers - New York City. Fantastic
Quote by Rick540
I play in drop F. When I chug on the 6th string the floor splits open and satan crawls out.
my gf's a big country fan,

i'm not...

i just don't get it...

/contribution
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
This came out in 2011 on my favorite record label (which is primarly rap and punk), I know its the exact opposite of classic country, but I enjoy them and felt this would go good here if anyplace . Suburban Noize records is good at bringing all sorts of music genres together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9AmG5aQMM
Keith Urban. Yeah, you could call his music pop country or soft rock, but go see the man live. He can definitely play.
Merle haggard, johnny cash, and especially hank III, I have seven of his albums and looking for more.
Keith Urban and Brad Paisley are the best guitarists ever in country music...agree or disagree?
Quote by stryker11
Keith Urban and Brad Paisley are the best guitarists ever in country music...agree or disagree?

What a great joke.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ah, I loves me some country music. I grew up on this stuff. Love the old school country artists like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings etc.

My all-time county fav is Garth Brooks, the guy never had a song I didn't like.
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
I don't know how you can group Garth in with the likes of Waylon,Hank and Johnny. Hes not even a peanut in one of their shits!