varundbest
40 IQ
So i made this small cover, its not that great... just wanted some tips on how to play better, it seems kinda off to me.... I want to sound better

Gary Moore - The Loner

And yeah, i know i suck....
Goochster
120 IQ
Ok

I'm not sure what stage you're at with your guitar but I'm guessing that this might be quite a difficult piece at this time.

Well done for giving it a bash. The part of the the track that you have attempted isn't bad. Don't put yourself down with the "I suck" stuff. We all started somewhere.

The tone isn't great but it is difficult to replicate a tone of someone like Gary Moore. Especially in this track as he uses his whammy bar quite a bit. There are also some timing issues in there but with a bit of time I'm sure you'll sort that.

Just, practise, practise, practise and more practise.

Well done for trying. Keep it up!
varundbest
40 IQ
Quote by Goochster
Ok

I'm not sure what stage you're at with your guitar but I'm guessing that this might be quite a difficult piece at this time.

Well done for giving it a bash. The part of the the track that you have attempted isn't bad. Don't put yourself down with the "I suck" stuff. We all started somewhere.

The tone isn't great but it is difficult to replicate a tone of someone like Gary Moore. Especially in this track as he uses his whammy bar quite a bit. There are also some timing issues in there but with a bit of time I'm sure you'll sort that.

Just, practise, practise, practise and more practise.

Well done for trying. Keep it up!

Thanks man i know i wasnt getting the actual feel of the song.... Plus i didnt used my processor and was only using overdrive if my marshal amp lol! Its feeling more like a sax!! Haha....