Baby Mo
get a life
10 IQ
I like that Skyfall song, but I like most Bond themes. I remember me and my mate drunk in a taxi the other day and it came on the radio and we sang along.
RetroGunslinger
1,060 IQ
She can sing, and i really like skyfall, but I don't really get why people think she's the best thing since sliced bread. I also don't get why people make so much of her for being big, shes not that big, I mean I'd probably still buck her if she was up for it.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Black Mustangs
254 IQ
Not going to deny that she's a really good singer, because she is, but I just think that her music is kind of boring. Doesn't excite me at all. I am usually pretty biased against pop music in general but I'd rather listen to her than some Katy Perry bullshit.
SwaggleyKubrick
Svengali
19 IQ
I haven't heard much hate for her, even the people (or myself) who constantly berate modern pop garbage, tend to give Adele props... that chick is impressive.
jee5678
86 IQ
I honestly don't think she gets that much hate. If she does get any, I'm sure it's just from hipsters who don't want to be associated with anything that's trendy or popular, but to be honest, I don't know that I've heard anyone I know or anyone in the media say anything bad at all about Adele.

She's definitely a talented singer, but I'm pretty much with the rest of you...the music itself is a little bit boring to me. Not to say there aren't a couple songs I like, but the rest of it just sort of blends together after a while.
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Quote by RetroGunslinger
She can sing, and i really like skyfall, but I don't really get why people think she's the best thing since sliced bread. I also don't get why people make so much of her for being big, shes not that big, I mean I'd probably still buck her if she was up for it.

Because people are pricks.
wondersofweb
10 IQ
She's one of the greatest singer I have ever heard. Love her songs! She's a classic like Barbara Streisand