Here is my new song, definitely the heaviest i've written! Some of the riffs were a real pain to play, there is a stretch from the 5th to the 11th fret at some point!

gear used:
yamaha pacifica (crunchlab in the bridge)
squier 5 string
lepou impulses for guitars
tse bod and gr5 for bass
sd2.0 with kick and snare samples
Sick-ass shiz bro ! Wouldn't for a sec blv that was a Pacifica (I owned one and if I knew I could get it to sound this good I never wouldve sold it off) altho Im sure the Dimarzios make a huge diff.

There's nothing I can crit..the production is good, the playing is super tight and the music is catchy as hell. Would love to hear this wid vocals. Good job !

C4C ? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1572038
Last edited by the_weirdoman at Nov 22, 2012,
Oh man this needs more attention. Absolutely sick guitar tone, I might try out those lepou impluses after hearing this. Drums are spot on, samples sound great. Did you use any eqing/compression on the guitars? Also what are you using for synth?

Last edited by Invisus at Nov 25, 2012,
Very nice, TS! It reminds me of Dream Theater (in that you had heavy guitar, keys, etc.). I really liked how it started out soft and then built up. Then main song was very well done as well. I liked the riffs a lot.

Mind if I hit you up for a crit later? Waiting on a piece of equipment before I record.
beginning was awesome. the first set of arpeggio riffs were okay, kinda plain without anything else. i'm all for keeping it restrained when necessary, but i wasn't feeling it there. the end section was my favorite. really good stuff!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Oh dang, this is heavy as hell, great mixing and awesome riffs. I reckon with some vocals it might seem a little less empty at points, but overall I really liked it, I liked the way the outro developed too!