Page 3 of 3
Quote by noisewall11
when you inject post-rock, ambient and shoegaze into your veins daily, one cannot simply pick just one song. I feel I could probably give an entire page worth of songs.. not to mention some have already posted songs I would have.

So true.
All that
BWAOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOO
WOOOOWO
WOOOOOWOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOO
OOOOWOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOW
OOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOMMMM

daily is just the best.
Ever Forthright - Lost In Our Escape

Ever Forthright - City Limits

I could honestly take the whole Ever Forthright CD and put it up here. Pretty much every song except Spineless(which is just the heaviest romp of a song ever) has an absolutely b-e-a-uitiful vibe to them. This is a sexy metal record.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Widower
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
So true.
All that
BWAOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOO
WOOOOWO
WOOOOOWOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOO
OOOOWOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOW
OOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOMMMM

daily is just the best.

Iz the happiest manwoman in the world to knows someone gets me..
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Nov 24, 2012,
Quote by The Madcap
I would post but this seems like a thread where everyone posts youtube vids that nobody watches.

It's more like a thread where people post their favorite songs, regardless of the beautiful content, but I've listened to quite a few and am enjoying picking up on some really good songs. Anyways, here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYLujepur9g
i miss the old kanye
Quote by The Madcap
I would post but this seems like a thread where everyone posts youtube vids that nobody watches.

I've watched nearly all of them...so if that motivates you.
Most beautiful song to me? I'm not really a classical enthusiast, but for this I have to go with Pachelbel's Canon in D. Not any of the electric guitar "rock" versions you'd find on Youtube, but an actual orchestrated version, piano sonata, or classical guitar version.
It isn't the most beautiful song (most would say its a piece of shit), but one line in the song Heaven by Warrant which goes, "I don't need to be a superman, as long as you will always be my biggest fan".

It reminds me of my wife, and the main reason why I keep playing music. Shit gets me every time

Haters gonna hate
Also, To Zanarkand by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy X. Best videogame song ever. Also, Stairway to Heaven. inb4 cliche blah blah blah

edit: damn, 3 replies in the span of 1 minute Anyways, if you don't see my above post, my number 1 is Pachelbel's Canon in D (and not an electric guitar rock version).
Last edited by MrDo0m at Nov 26, 2012,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYk3wmHpzqk
This song's been growing on me the past couple of days
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Anything Explosions in the Sky and Grimes, who I just discovered.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 3 of 3