RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,130 IQ
I am so, so done with this song. Writing music is hard work Some of you may recognize the first 35 bars or so from the Orchestral Collab that we had a while back. I was pretty happy with my submission so I decided to turn it into a full song. This is the result. For the first 177 bars, it is probably one of my best and most coherent compositions, but trying to get it to loop was a real bitch, so I feel like I rushed 178-193. Honestly though, as I said, I am so, so done with this song Influences? Shit... Koji Kondo, Nobuo, Mitsuda, the usual. I noticed there's a lot of the final battle of OoT in this.

ANYWAYS. Enjoy guys C4C.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the Pokemon game soundtracks also had an influence on this, particularly the Rival battle theme from R/Y/B and the Final Battle against N from B/W.
Attachments:
Final Boss Theme.zip
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Dec 22, 2012,
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,597 IQ
Reminds me of US Owen was her. Epic song dewd.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
BloodReverence
917 IQ
TBH, I think you should just quit writing metal songs entirely and focus on scores. That's how good this is. Honestly, I felt the OoT influence in quite a few spots and I have to say, if Koji heard that, it would probably live up to his expectations. Well done man, just amazing work there.
Wquennasar
423 IQ
Love it.

Is the collab done? Let's clean the project up and put it out there for use by game designers!
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,130 IQ
Haha, thanks for the comments, guys.

Quote by BloodReverence
TBH, I think you should just quit writing metal songs entirely and focus on scores. That's how good this is. Honestly, I felt the OoT influence in quite a few spots and I have to say, if Koji heard that, it would probably live up to his expectations. Well done man, just amazing work there.

What, are they not good?!

Hahha, no, but I get you. Thanks, man, that is quite the compliment... Maybe I will try to focus on scores more.

Quote by Wquennasar
Love it.

Is the collab done? Let's clean the project up and put it out there for use by game designers!

Nah, the collab isn't done yet. Still moving slowly along.