I need to practice music notes properly and with a constant tempo rate. How can I do such?
yeah that's pretty much the only way
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
back in the day they'd tie a horse to a wheel then turn on a metronome and use that
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
if you have a visit at the website notes-helper.com, then you may get to see some convenient music software. Pick out your best suitable one and use it accordingly. You may get a well result in short time!
Quote by Hail
back in the day they'd tie a horse to a wheel then turn on a metronome and use that

lucky for the internet, now he doesn't have to buy a horse
The metronome did not help me until I realized a few things. As an analogy, you need to learn how to walk before you can march in step with others.

An overview of what helped me get over this hurdle is in a reddit reply, which I wrote a few days ago. I hope it is of some help.
music notes are the most important part to play music in proper harmony. I have achieved my goal in this sector through music notes-helper!
Interesting how the last 4 posters have all registered this month and appear to me making the same shameless "gestures" towards a particular website.

Oh...and your notes-helper software looks useless, outdated, and impractical as far as I can tell. Powertab and GuitarPro it is.
Last edited by Simper-Yut at Nov 25, 2012,
To the Ban-mobile!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by foures
I need to practice music notes properly and with a constant tempo rate. How can I do such?

Learn songs by ear and tap your foot to the beat of the song. As long as you have a natural sense of rhythm and can pick up the beat. Play and feel. Feel is so important.

If you're talking about music notes as in scales, then yes, a metronome. Won't do much good for musicality, though.
Last edited by mdc at Nov 25, 2012,
Quote by Hail

Worked for me too... until I joined a metal band...we had to use a riding crop to whip the horse to go faster all the time... one day it broke free... that was 1991..... as far as I can reckon, the horse is still running.... we wuz a pretty brootz band brah....
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.