Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
Some of your rhythm playing was a bit sloppy, and and your vocals were sometimes doing a completely different thing to the original, but you really killed it on that solo.
Overall, pretty cool.
Didn't love the tone, btw, but that's not too important.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
djmarcelca
Tab Contributor
452 IQ
Fair Comment!

Course It depends depending on the mind altering substance they were using at the time on which live version you listen to as to "Sloppyness" and "Vocal Melody"
Last edited by djmarcelca at Nov 25, 2012,
PROVEN
76 IQ
I love that song and you don't butcher it. Thats high praise as far as covers go!!!

Great job!
Bulish
21 IQ
Not bad, I liked it.. Maybe just one thing... That you are moving your head while singing, which makes it go louder and quieter again, maybe it just needs better mic.
Anyway, this is just technical thing, you did great job on this cover, liked it..
C4C maybe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1574713
It is kinda different style then you played in this cover, but I'd be happy for criticism..
djmarcelca
Tab Contributor
452 IQ
Quote by Bulish
Not bad, I liked it.. Maybe just one thing... That you are moving your head while singing, which makes it go louder and quieter again, maybe it just needs better mic.
Anyway, this is just technical thing, you did great job on this cover, liked it..
C4C maybe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1574713
It is kinda different style then you played in this cover, but I'd be happy for criticism..

Correct.
It's not a Condenser mic, that would pick up from farther back. It's mainly for live and up close singing.
zombiesopus
131 IQ
The solo was pretty boss! I have a pretty decent cover on my profile of the same song though the solo not so good... you should check it out.
zombiesopus
131 IQ
I believe line in with a usb interface at the time, that was a while back (skill was still very ruff) now I use a condensor mic.... next I wanna do near and far micing.