Hi guys, i need your help to comment on my singing technique...

Please don't mind with my pronounciation..I just want you guys to let me know if have made a mistake anywhere or using the wrong technique..
I hope you guys can comment me on anything..

Here is sample number 1 where i sing more relax and a little bit breathy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViYun5dEeJQ

and here is sample number 2 where i try give my voice a little deeper even in high note..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG2ArIm-BKA

You guys can either choose which one is more comfortable with people ears or you can just tell me something negative..I will openly hear them out...
Does my singing really bad..I really need to know this...
It's okay if you are little bit honest to me..^^
I didn't understand a word of what you just sung. It is kinda alright, the breathing is ok but you mumble as if you were trying not to be heard by others. Sing a bit louder, pronounce the words clearer and take lessons.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
I'll be honest here. It's not the best I've heard. Far from it. Get lessons, and you'll be surprised how much you improve.

Sorry, but I figure I'd be straight up and hurt your feelings than lie to you to soften the blow. Improve on it man, and you should be alright.

Take into account I also paused dream theater for you, so that wasn't probably the best comedown.
I understand..Thanks you guys..but what i want to focus more is my tone..Does my tone and resonance sounds okay??..I know about my pronounciation..but what about my tone, does it really suck?
Quote by Spaztikko
Take into account I also paused dream theater for you, so that wasn't probably the best comedown.

Same situation here. Sorry for being straight-forward, TS.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Thanks for being honest guys..i understand..This thread is closed..^^
It's not, but yeah. Good luck man.

Also, wait for others opinions. More will have better advice who actually sing, rather than my " It's way too late so say the first thing that comes to mind" thing

EDIT: OK pull the video then, but realise that there are people on here who could actually maaybe probably help you.
Get lessons, and you'll be surprised how much you improve.

QUOTE]

This.