what kind of tobacco strains influenced slash when g n r wrote their songs? please let me know i need some of that shit i think slash cured it in his own kiln and im wondering if anyone knows what kind of kiln was used
This is cringy as ****.

It was Golden Virginia.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lol tobacco prince, how old are you 12?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
lol tobacco prince, how old are you 12?

See the number at the end.

The answer is yes.
West Ham United
no there must have been 11 other usernames with tobaccoprince!! Tobacco is a popular drug is sick we dose so much snuff and get into deep coma's its sick brahs
Yeah, definite troll. Just gonna go ahead and report this.

Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah, definite troll. Just gonna go ahead and report this.

i hate you your not a bro im not a troll man just a tob fieind lookin for a nic fix nahsayin
lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
huh?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Horrible multi.

For shame.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
One does not simply come into my pit and mention that heathen!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Why bump it...

A blend called Butternut Chai. But the trick is that none of the tobaccos in it can smell like Butternut or Chai.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
It was probably a mellow Cavendish Blend.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.