tobaccoprince12
10 IQ
what kind of tobacco strains influenced slash when g n r wrote their songs? please let me know i need some of that shit i think slash cured it in his own kiln and im wondering if anyone knows what kind of kiln was used
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
This is cringy as ****.

It was Golden Virginia.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

RealGuitarHero
Just Call Me Zacch.
210 IQ
lol tobacco prince, how old are you 12?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
King Donkey
yes
91 IQ
Quote by RealGuitarHero
lol tobacco prince, how old are you 12?

See the number at the end.

The answer is yes.
West Ham United
tobaccoprince12
10 IQ
no there must have been 11 other usernames with tobaccoprince!! Tobacco is a popular drug is sick we dose so much snuff and get into deep coma's its sick brahs
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
Yeah, definite troll. Just gonna go ahead and report this.

tobaccoprince12
10 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah, definite troll. Just gonna go ahead and report this.

i hate you your not a bro im not a troll man just a tob fieind lookin for a nic fix nahsayin
ErikLensherr
UnBanned
20 IQ
lol
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
fifth harmony defense force assemble
Harvey Swick
Naive American
20 IQ
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
170 IQ
huh?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
H4T3BR33D3R
Hater by Trade EST. 1990s
350 IQ
Horrible multi.

For shame.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
50 IQ
One does not simply come into my pit and mention that heathen!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
40 IQ
The type shredded with marijuana, no pure ones here.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
Why bump it...

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
40 IQ
Why ask that?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
10 IQ
A blend called Butternut Chai. But the trick is that none of the tobaccos in it can smell like Butternut or Chai.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
60 IQ
It was probably a mellow Cavendish Blend.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.