Page 3 of 3
Quote by Hydra150
yes. that's what laws are.

I don't think so.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I just moved here Sunday. Found this out today. I don't think I like Germany anymore...
Ok libtards what does it mean of a dog is humping my leg? Is it consenting? What if I'm not? Can I put the pup in jail for bestiality?
Quote by willT08
I think taking a lamb in the asshole would probably smart for the poor thing. And if inflicting pain isn't abuse I'm not sure why we keep taking away people's children when they beat them half to death.

People need food to survive. People don't need to do water bondage with a goat to cum.

I honestly can't understand why you're considering the animals so little.

The simple fact is you don't need to eat animals to survive, that's a false argument.

We as a society CHOOSE to eat animals, without their consent, end of story.

Nor does the sex need to be abusive, regardless of your pathetic attempts to force it to appear so.

I'm not supportive of bestiality, but you're simply being childish due to your personal version of morality. "Killing is OK but ****ing is prohibited" is a hypocritical position and you know it.
Charles Darwin

Never thought people would be so passinate about their right to **** animals.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Ok libtards what does it mean of a dog is humping my leg? Is it consenting? What if I'm not? Can I put the pup in jail for bestiality?

1. The humping is more about dominance than it ****ing you
2. No
3. Then don`t let it **** you.
4. There are no dog jails
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Nov 28, 2012,
Quote by Arby911

Nor does the sex need to be abusive, regardless of your pathetic attempts to force it to appear so.

Mate, nobody's having intimate, caring sex with an animal. If you're shagging a pig you might as well go the whole hog.

I'm not supportive of bestiality, but you're simply being childish due to your personal version of morality. "Killing is OK but ****ing is prohibited" is a hypocritical position and you know it.

Not considering how an animal would feel about being raped in the ass is childish.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by willT08

Mate, nobody's having intimate, caring sex with an animal. If you're shagging a pig you might as well go the whole hog.

Not considering how an animal would feel about being raped in the ass is childish.

I know I don't say this too often, but I'm on you with this one. I mean, really...there is no way you can fuck an animal and it be ok morally (committing an act against a creature that is NOT capable of consent is morally reprehensible), physically (as in, causing harm to the animal), or emotionally/psychologically (you're fucking an animal, how is that normal thoughts/emotions, to be getting enjoyment out of that?).
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 28, 2012,
Jesus, you guys are arguing about the morality of ****ing animals? I mean, come on, there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Quote by willT08

Quote by willT08
Not considering how an animal would feel about being killed and eaten is childish.

FTFY...do you still agree?

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
(committing an act against a creature that is NOT capable of consent is morally reprehensible),

Do you eat meat?

Thought so....

My personal values inform me that sex with animals is wrong and so I'll choose not to participate or involve myself with those that do, but I can't see how we can justify making it illegal as long as it's ok to kill and eat them?
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 28, 2012,
Quote by Arby911
FTFY...do you still agree?

Then try to get people to stop eating meat, don`t go the "we should also be able to **** them" direction.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Then try to get people to stop eating meat, don`t go the "we should also be able to **** them" direction.

Can't, I have no problem killing and eating animals and as mentioned above I do believe that having sex with them is wrong, but I can't in good conscience want it to be illegal if I'm willing to kill and eat them.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Do you eat meat?

Thought so....

My personal values inform me that sex with animals is wrong and so I'll choose not to participate or involve myself with those that do, but I can't see how we can justify making it illegal as long as it's ok to kill and eat them?

Simple.

Killing an animal SHOULD BE a rather painless and clean (as in, quick) process. (It isn't if you tend to buy meat from a store, but we buy a lot of meat from local farmers who do their own butchering. They tend to use rather painless methods of killing.) Furthermore, the raising of animals for meat should be done in a humane way as well (read: Truly free-range is good, so is no hormones). It does NOT require consent to raise and kill animals for meat.

Having sex is something that requires consent. An animal is incapable of consent. QED, people who rape animals are twisted fucks.

Now, whether having sex with animals should be illegal or not, I'd say no. However, I'd also say that society should stigmatize those who do have sex with animals. They basically should NOT be considered "normal".
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

4. There are no dog jails

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
First nazis and now this?

dammit
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Now, whether having sex with animals should be illegal or not, I'd say no. However, I'd also say that society should stigmatize those who do have sex with animals. They basically should NOT be considered "normal".

Although I disagree on your consent argument, finding that requiring 'consent' as a component of sex, but not of killing and eating more than a bit hypocritical, I can agree with you on the above, at least from a personal standpoint.
Charles Darwin
Wait...I was in Germany all this time...and I could have shagged some animals?

HEADLINE OF THE FUTURE: Thousands of Welsh and New Zealanders return home leaving their life in Germany behind.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Wait...I was in Germany all this time...and I could have shagged some animals?

HEADLINE OF THE FUTURE: Thousands of Welsh and New Zealanders return home leaving their life in Germany behind.

They can still shag sheep, just not...German sheep, legally anyway.

Edit:
Oh, and per above, I (and anyone else who doesn't think fucking animals is ethical) get to call them sick, fucked-up people, because they are.
This is literally the most retarded thread I have read, everyone sucks dick at arguments, I hate everyone.
Bestiality may have been legal. But it's still a sin.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Weaponized
This is literally the most retarded thread I have read, everyone sucks dick at arguments, I hate everyone.

It's not like it's a topic that EVERY will yield a decent argument.

But I love you too, buddy.
Quote by willT08

People need food to survive. People don't need to do water bondage with a goat to cum.

I honestly can't understand why you're considering the animals so little.

And people don't need to eat cows to survive. Given that it is not necessary for our survival, why is it okay to kill animals, but not have sex with them?
Quote by TheChaz
And people don't need to eat cows to survive. Given that it is not necessary for our survival, why is it okay to kill animals, but not have sex with them?

We don't need meat but it's still an important source of whatever it is that we need. It's okay to kill animals because more than half of the people on Earth eat meat and we need something to eat. Pretty sure that there isn't enough non-meat food for everyone to eat. Also why the hell would you want to have sex with an animal, if you wanna pleasure yourself go sex a person like a normal human being. Or masturbate.
Not letting animals shag humans is discrimination.
Animals have rights too you know.
Page 3 of 3