i was lying awake in bed trying to fall asleep and i was just thinking about stupid shit, like you do, and i was like "yeah 4-20, wassup with that, fukin stoners" and then a couple of minutes later, i turn around in bed and my phone is right there, and the light is on. im like wat, it didnt make a noise or anything indicating that i got a text or whatever, so i pick it up, and the clock is 4:20

so do you have any crazy superhuman mind powers like me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I can tell time.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I can determine characteristics of objects using my nose and my tongue
i can do this weird noise with my mouth that

sounds like ufo

it scares some dogs

they call me

well actually

some callme

dog man
Quote by 0RI0N
I can tell time.

lol
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I have a strange ability to make people look at me, if i stare at the back of a strangers head from across a crowded room for instance they'll usually turn around and make eye contact with me
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I have a strange ability to make people look at me, if i stare at the back of a strangers head from across a crowded room for instance they'll usually turn around and make eye contact with me

Me too, man. We should create a league of some sort.

I can also make people ask me if I'm high.
Quite often I'll think of a certain scene or funny line from a TV show, and within a week that very episode will air.
Quote by RetroGunslinger

Yea dude, that happens to me everyday on the train.

Worst power ever.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
STORY OF MY LIFE.

We must make a crime fighting league.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
Quite often I'll think of a certain scene or funny line from a TV show, and within a week that very episode will air.

Has the same ever happened to you, except with music, Mr. Gale?

Ever notice how a lot of movies set in the future suggest that we'll be developing psychic powers?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Ever notice how a lot of movies set in the future suggest that we'll be developing psychic powers?

Really?

Name 100...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I can count to potato.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I have the power that when I open my mouth and speak, people ignore me and walk away.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝