I just joined / subscribed to UGT. My friend and co-band member (also a subscriber) has a considerable collection amassed on his iPad. Is there any way for him to share his list with me, or do I have to slug through manually looking at his list of favorites and searching, picking and adding to my favorites?
Quote by wtpbod
I just joined / subscribed to UGT. My friend and co-band member (also a subscriber) has a considerable collection amassed on his iPad. Is there any way for him to share his list with me, or do I have to slug through manually looking at his list of favorites and searching, picking and adding to my favorites?

So there is no way to ex port a list? Pretty poor set of features. A real lengthy process to duplicate my band member's UGT list. How hard can it be really?
Quote by wtpbod

So there is no way to ex port a list? Pretty poor set of features. A real lengthy process to duplicate my band member's UGT list. How hard can it be really?
umm...he can't email it to you? or get into his account from your PC and bookmark the page?
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)