Page 7 of 7
niejel
Calls the Pit's Musicians
154 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I didn't understand what you meant at first.

This isn't even a legit competition so that's why I dont mind late entries considering a lot of people didnt get a lot done in the 20 days. You can run it next month again if you want. I don't care enough to keep it that tight and if things will suffer then I'd rather not run it and get in shit with everybody for letting procrastinated entries fly.

You don't have to. What you did was a normal thing for an organizer of CAOTPM. We always allow allowances. We don't have to keep shit tight.
H4T3BR33D3R
Hater by Trade EST. 1990s
350 IQ
Wow, hangover...

Anyway, good job on all the entries guy.

EDIT: Here's the new thread. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1580582 Also, can someone edit the group? I don't have permission to update the scoreboards etc...
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 1, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
350 IQ
Thanks

I'm going back to bed now.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
QPC_Sam
681 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I didn't understand what you meant at first.

To procrastinate means to put things off 'til later. I eventually got round to learning the word because I do it so often!

I just didn't want Phils to wish he'd waited a week to learn something.

This isn't even a legit competition so that's why I dont mind late entries considering a lot of people didnt get a lot done in the 20 days. You can run it next month again if you want. I don't care enough to keep it that tight and if things will suffer then I'd rather not run it and get in shit with everybody for letting procrastinated entries fly.

Yeah, it's a good attitude. I'd guess about half of the months have an extended deadline. It's all about fun, really.

You did a good job this month. Sorry I couldn't take part. I learnt some songs, just couldn't get round to recording them. I will be doing something this month.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
H4T3BR33D3R
350 IQ
I know what procrastinating means. I skim through things so I'll misread a post once in a while. Thanks for the English lesson though.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster